Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To Abby and Lorraine


Sometimes you hurt a friend unintentionally and then regret it right away. In my case, i hurt two friends. Abby and Lorraine. You try sooo hard to think of ways to apologize and break the silence, and when you think you have a way , you don't have the guts to actually do it. Your afraid that if you called them that they wouldn't answer, although you really cant blame them. All you want is for things to go back to the way it was before. The silence that I've caused between me and the both of you is torturous for me. I cant stress the fact that i feel shitty for my actions. Ever sence saturday i go to sleep wondering why i would take out my frustration with my grandma out on you. I wake up and all i do is wonder how i could of done something different. I want to explaine what was happening in the house which triggered me to snapp at you. But i dont want it to seem like its an excuse. I dont expect you to understand where my frusteration came from. But i want you to know that you didnt deserve that. And if i could take it all back i would take it back in a heart beat.

So with all said and done...

Im sorry if i hurt you,
Im sorry for hanging up on you,
For Yelling at you
Im sorry for everything.

I am willing to do any thing to recieve your forgiveness so we can go back to the way things were before.







4 comments:

  1. man. i never knew we meant that much to you <3 thanks shateka :]

    i love those pictures from the americana. good times .

    ps. dont EVER do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww shateka we forgive you just promise us to not do that ever again please.

    we love u :D but no homo though lmfao :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww i love the pictures. we should do that again. it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete